All of our day trips may be customized to suit your wishes! You choose your destinations and how much or how little time you wish to spend at each location.
• We provide you with a newer vehicle and a well trained driver for your personal, exclusive use throughout the day or evening. You are not sharing with other guests.
• Our driver is with you throughout your day trip to keep you safe and secure.
• Prices quoted are the total price for transport and not per person. Prices do not include admissions, entrance fees, meals or beverages.
• It is important that you carry a copy of your passport with you while traveling in Panama. If you'd like to shop at the Duty Free store on the Amador Causeway, you will need your passport there as well.
JUNGLE LAND ADVENTURE
The Best Adventure on the Panama Canal!
If you crave excitement, have a sense of adventure and love to visit the places
where no-one else goes then Jungle Land Panama is the place for you.
Where else can you do all this only 30 minutes away from the City! And to make a real adventure of it - why not stay overnight and go on a night safari!
Your day of adventure will take you to the waters of the world's most famous manmade lake. Lake Gatun is situated in the heart of the Isthmus of Panama. It was constructed between 1906-1914 to make the Panama Canal possible.
From the lake's shore you will board our fast motor launches for a voyage of discovery. We will navigate above ancient routes that crossed the isthmus long before the lakes creation.
Hugh Ocean going ships can be seen transiting across this water bridge that links the Caribbean Sea to the Pacific Ocean. See history in the making with the works to expand the canal.
We will glide past lush tropical forests to a scenic region of the lake and witness firsthand the splendor and excitement of the jungle. Exotic birds, monkeys, sloths, iguanas, and crocodiles are just a few of the animals that you can view in their native surroundings. The sights, sounds and scents that make up this tropical paradise will engulf you.
Our ultimate destination will be the only floating house on the lake. This two story structure has plenty of room for you to relax and enjoy the day.
A delicious native style lunch with refreshments will be served. Afterwards numerous activities are available at no additional costs. Explore on your own while kayaking, swimming, and fishing. Or if you prefer, just relax onboard and sip a cool drink while taking in the beauty of the area.
There is a cash bar and gift shop where you can purchase unique souvenirs.
Duration on the lake: 6 hours
Departs: 9:30 am
Returns: 4:00 pm
Admission and Transport
based upon Jungle Land admission prices of $115 adult and $69 child
• From the City: $115
• From the Beaches (Playa Bonita, Playa Blanca, Decameron, Sheraton Bijao)
- 4 or more - $155 per person
- 3 people - $175 per person
- 2 people - $205 per person
Children 5 - 12:
• From the City: $69
• From the Beaches: $99
Children 5 & Under
• Free Admission to Jungle Land
Included is: Lake tour via motor launch, Lunch and refreshments, Activities such as fishing, swimming and kayaking. Things to bring: Swim suits, Water shoes, Sun protection, Cameras, Cash for on board purchases.
Important: Panama Roadrunner provides your Transportation and Personal Escort Service Only to and from the Marina.
In one day you can:
• Navigate next to huge ships in transit • Witness history in the making as they expand the Canal •
• View the flora and fauna of the rainforest • Fish for Peacock Bass •
• Kayak and swim in a tropical paradise •
Transportation & Security Services
We have drivers who speak:
English, Spanish, French, Portugese